On Friday 15th of September the evaluation conference for the InnoSpark took place at Plymouth Science Park. Alongside the Europa Training UK team partners from Bulgaria, Italy, Hungary, Estonia and Spain gathered together in Plymouth to present the findings and conclusions of the two year EU funded project InnoSpark.
The main aim of the InnoSpark project was to spark creativity and innovation Skills in the ICT Sector, in order to boost productivity, commercialising and aiding career development.
This evaluation conference was a great opportunity for leaders in the ICT and creative industries to meet and network prior to the evaluation conference over a lovely buffet lunch and hog roast. Two leading industry guest speakers closed the conference and the following subjects were presented.
1. Welcome & Introduction Presented by:Europa Training UK
2. Presentation on InnoSpark project aims and objectives Presented by: Europa Training UK
3. IO2: INNOSPARK Self-Diagnostic Test: overview & demonstration Presented by: Europa Training UK
4. IO3: INNOSPARK Toolkit: Guidebook for Developing Creative Thinking and Innovation in IC Presented by: TECNALIA, Spain
5. IO4: INNOSPARK Compendium of Best Practices and Innovation Presented by: Promimpresa SRL, Italy
6.Quality and Impact Presented by: ECQ, Bulgaria
7. Dissemination and Sustainability Presented by: CSMKIK, Hungary
8. Guest speaker: Julian Summerhayes, coach & speaker “Innovation & creativity in the workplace”
9. Guest speaker: Rebecca Garrett, CEO at Rebecca Garrett Media “Key to creativity in the workplace”
The event was a great success with over 80 people attending on the day.