The First Transnational Project Meeting in Szeged, Hungary in December 2015
Place: Szeged, Hungary
Date: 10th – 11th December 2015
Venue: Chamber of Commerce and Industry Csongrad County
Address: 6721 Szeged, Párizsi krt. 8-12., Hungary
This was the first time partners had met. Each partner presented their organisation and introduced the team working on the project to all partners. Project Co-ordinator, Gosia Kuklinska of Europa Training UK, introduced the project overview, working requirements for all partners and the timeframes for delivery. The second day of the meeting was for the development of the frist Intellectual Output was discussed and planed.
- Introduction of partner organisations;
- InnoSpark Project overview, aims, objectives and expected results, outcomes;
- Project rationale, intellectual outputs, events, project activities, and roles of partners etc.
- Project implementation process;
- Overview of the project Intellectual Outputs and Work Plan; partners roles and responsibilities;
- Presentation of the project products, the real-time, partners assigned responsibilities and roles.
- Discussion on project dissemination activities.
- Presentation on project financial and administrative requirements, including:
- Project Management Structure: role of the applicant, coordinator and WP leaders;
- Project monitoring and deadlines for Progress reports, Interim and Final report, other reporting, incl. required content of reports and deadlines for regular reporting to the co-ordinator;
- Project Financing: eligible costs and project payment contractual conditions;
- Presentation of financial requirements of Erasmus+ KA2 project;
- Presentation of the administrative and technical requirements of Erasmus+ KA2 project;
- Review and discussion on methodology for implementation of the Intellectual Output 1 of the on-line survey and focus groups interviews; how the actions of the IO1 have to be organised and conducted;
- Management and Communication panel: management and coordination tools and approaches, communication tools and techniques, dissemination plan and channels;
- Work plan for year one – Partners’ roles and responsibilities;
- Dissemination actions for deliverables in the next 4-6 months;
- Conclusions and evaluation of the meeting.
The first transnational project meeting succeeded to deliver and discussed all points. All six partners has formed very strong and experienced consortium. The meeting agenda was agreed and distributed among the partners before the meeting. The meeting minutes were taken and distributed among partners after the meeting. All Participants have signed the meeting attendees list and been issued with a Certificate of Attendance. The meeting evaluation questionnaire was conducted at the end of the first meeting and an “Evaluation Report on first project meeting” was presented by ECQ, the Quality Management leader.
Photo Gallery - click here